vicious babies on the loose

October 29, 2005

Funny girl

Isabel's developing quite a sharp sense of humour, but then she's always shown signs that she can think on her feet. As a toddler her speech was not very good. She would say k for s, so Ikabel, instead of Isabel. Miss Katherine, in a bid to teach her the correct form, asked her one day what her name was. ""Ikabel,'' replied my two-and-a-quarter year old. ""Is your name Ikabel then?'' asked Ms Kat. Isabel shook her head. ""What is it?'' asked Ms K. ""Mei mei,'' shot back the child.

Now she's constantly making cracks that crack me up. Last week I took them to the pool at NUSS. When we got out for lunch, she complained of being cold. I said she could have her towel but it might be cold and wet later, so she asked if she could use my shirt to dry herself with. Well, what am I going to wear then, I asked. Your other shirt?? she asked cheekily, then burst out laughing. She's a rascal that one.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home